- What questions to ask about God: Is God good? Does God cause bad things to happen to us?
- Unlearning our assumptions about God
- If we follow Jesus will we always be safe?
- What are the stories of faith that get told? How do we tell stories of doubt and struggle?
- How we are changed by living in or visiting a different culture.
- Not being legalistic about reading the Bible, but attempting to read every day and read through the Bible in a year
- Praying throughout the day vs. setting aside time to pray.
Follow Matthew Brough on Social Media:
Get Consistent Connecting With God
So many people struggle with staying consistent in their devotional life. Here are 6 tips I've learned that can help you get back to a consistent time with God. Some are quick and easy, others will take you deeper.
Just let me know where to send it.