Some of what was covered in this episode:
- When God blocks one path and opens another
- How we deal with the “real life” struggles
- Not settling for simplistic answers in situations of pain or suffering
- Reading devotional material and a chapter of Scripture per day.
- How do you hear God speaking?
- The importance of going to Church when you feel disconnected
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Jann Martin’s website
This Babe So Small by Jann Martin
Bible Characters through the ages by Jann Martin
- Guideposts Magazine
- Prairie Presbyterian Church on Facebook
- Matthew Brough’s Message on Stewardship where he talks about The Realm of Gondor, and some other stuff…
Follow Matthew Brough on Social Media:
Get Consistent Connecting With God
So many people struggle with staying consistent in their devotional life. Here are 6 tips I've learned that can help you get back to a consistent time with God. Some are quick and easy, others will take you deeper.
Just let me know where to send it.